In an industry reliant on trust and dedication, it’s essential to have a donation platform which offers similar qualities. Your supporters want the ability to show their generosity through a payment solution that is convenient to use, protects their personal data and allows them to have an enjoyable interactive experience with their chosen charity. With Key IVR’s PCI-DSS compliant solutions, not for profit organisations can offer their donators the best during the fund-raising process.
Marie Curie, the UK’s leading charity for people living with any terminal illness and their families, utilises our Agent Assisted Payments service.
Credit and debit card donations made over the phone are processed securely and the staff taking the payments are able to stay in conversation with the supporter throughout the call and thank them for their generous donation.
The DTMF suppressed payments solution channels contact centre calls through a robust PCI-DSS compliant platform.
- Dedicated automated donation phone line or web portal available 24/7
- Make your fundraising efforts more effective and easier for your supporters to donate
- Protect your supporter’s most sensitive card payment details with PCI-DSS compliant services, giving you peace-of-mind they are safe from any potential data breaches or malicious cyber attacks
- Easy to setup regular donation plans over-the-phone or via automated payment methods for your most generous supporters
- No hardware or installation required so minimal impact on your IT setup
- Face-to-face training and walk-throughs to ensure easy adoption and troubleshooting, reducing confusion and help your staff get comfortable with the new services
We’d be happy to show you our range of services in action and discuss any specific examples with a one-to-one on-screen demonstration from a payment solutions expert.
Please submit your details and we’ll be in contact to arrange a demo.