In a highly competitive energy supplier industry, it’s important to have the leading edge by offering a superior service. Your customers want to be able to choose how they pay for their services – on the phone, via SMS, online or on their Smart Meter. With a range of fully branded PCI Compliant solutions from Key IVR your organisation can offer a range of the latest payment options, including Smart Meter Payments, which will be the norm in households by 2020.
Utility Suppliers & Providers
PCI-DSS COMPLIANT V3.2 LEVEL 1 SERVICES - THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PAYMENT SECURITY
TRUSTED BY OUR CUSTOMERS
- Fully branded to match the look of your organisation
- Easy to pay via Credit or Debit card through the app
- Save and tokenise cards for future payments
- Link to multiple Gas and Electric Smart Meters to allow your customers to top-up where-ever they are
- Works with the Apple iPhone and Android Smartphones, available for your customers to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Our talented in-house team will regularly maintain your mobile app for future Apple iOS and Android updates
Contact us on 01302 513 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss the ideal solution for your organisation.
Alternatively, arrange a demo of our services with one of our payment solutions experts.
- Stay competitive by providing your customers with the latest range of payment services
- Hosted on a DTMF Suppressant Call Centre Payments Platform
- Level 1 PCI-DSS Compliant v3.2 – The highest level of security
- 100% hosted solution, meaning no on-site installation
- Multiple Agent Logins
- Concurrent Licencing (no seat licences)
- Agent can remain in continuous conversation with customer when taking card details if necessary
- Real-time reporting
- Optimised agent experience through a Self-Service Portal
- Integration with major Payment Service Providers
- Well designed API for simple integration
- Competitive call and transaction rates
Automated Direct Debits
By combining your Direct Debit system with additional channels such as telephone IVR, an online webpage and SMS or email services, you can encourage customers to self-serve and manage the majority of Direct Debit payment steps.
Everything is done securely on a highly secure payment platform, saving your organisation valuable time and money that can be better served elsewhere.
Utilities Solutions Demo
We’d be happy to show you our range of services in action with a one-to-one on-screen demonstration from a payment solutions expert.
Please submit your details and we’ll be in contact to arrange a demo.