If you’re a Key IVR customer with a web payment solution and you’re not validating your customer transactions you’re spending valuable time matching every transaction and investigating errors.
With IVR validation, a simple upgrade to your existing Key IVR solution, you’ll have the option to supply customer records or a list of outstanding payments so transactions can be validated as a customer makes a payment.
Provide a better customer experience, save time and reduce human error.
5 immediate benefits:
- Show the exact payment amount to customers, removing transaction errors from incorrect reference details or payment amount
- Reduce abandonment from customers who don’t have the necessary information to hand by providing a range of validation options (E.g. Reference number, D.O.B. or Postcode)
- Save time by removing tedious reconciliation tasks
- Improve reporting accuracy and reduce human error
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant
Report files are uploaded into a secure FTP environment for you and your team to access. Upload them to your system to reconsolidate and update your customer records.
Additionally, your system can be configured to automatically pull and reconsolidate the latest IVR transactions, saving your team even more time.
Upgrade your existing solution for only £750*
A guaranteed return on investment for your organisation, removing manual tasks and improving overall accuracy.
*for a standard payment IVR setup with minimal alterations, timescales to be confirmed.