- PCI-DSS Level 1 v3.2.1 Complaint Provider
- Over 10 years experience with millions of customers
- Protect sensitive credit and debit card details
- A range of flexible payment options
- Avoid high penalties and reduce data risk
Trusted by Hundreds of Businesses & Millions of Customers
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (or PCI-DSS) is a set of requirements, initially outlined by the major card providers, to ensure that companies use their customer’s credit or debit card information securely.
It’s your responsibility to ensure that your customers’ payment data, such as sensitive card numbers and other forms of “Sensitive Authentication Data” (SAD) are safeguarded, free from exposure from contact center agents, fraudulent attacks (internal and external) and other security breaches.
If you accept, process, store or transmit card data then PCI DSS affects your organization. Cardholder data is continuously at risk of theft from hackers that are on the lookout for a way to exploit weaknesses.
So, no matter the size of your business, PCI DSS is there to protect your customers and their data, assisting in the prevention of a data breach which could have a huge impact to your future operations and customer reputation.
By achieving PCI compliance and adhering to the comprehensive requirements of PCI DSS your organization can be confident that you are improving the safety of your customer’s data and the way payments are processed.
Here are some of the potential drawbacks and penalties that could occur if you do not maintain PCI compliance:
- Fines and penalties ranging from £3,000 to £6,000
- Lost confidence, so customers go to other merchants
- Diminished sales and loss of business
- Data breaches and fraud losses
- Legal costs, settlements and judgments
- Termination of the ability to accept payment cards
For any organization, becoming PCI compliant on your own can be a very timely and costly venture with a lot of room for error.
Key IVR takes all the pressure off, with already established PCI-DSS level 1 compliant payment solutions, we help assess your systems and provide a secure platform to suit your organization.
Talk to us to discuss your PCI compliance goals and how we can assist.