Working remotely or working from home (WFH) doesn’t mean your business revenue is at risk. Additionally, you don’t have to comprise security and put your customers’ sensitive payment details or your organisation’s reputation on the line.
The main objective is to avoid any customers reading out sensitive cardholder data (CHD) over an unsecure telephone line, or forcing an agent to type or write those details down. In an office environment this can be managed and monitored to a certain degree, but if that agent is in a home environment, the security risks are astronomical.
Key IVR can support organisations and their contingency plans with payment services that work alongside your existing telephony setup. They’re deployed globally from the cloud, so there’s no hardware installation necessary.
Here are some options:
Taking Payments Over the Phone with an Agent
- Agents can access a dedicated payment dashboard from home, via a web-browser and on any laptop or desktop. This is hosted on a PCI-DSS Level 1 secured payment platform.
- The agent can prompt the customer to enter their card details securely via their telephone keypad. No keypress tones (DTMF tones) can be heard, and nothing is read out loud, so the agent can stay in full conversation with the customer.
- The agent can follow the entire process using their dashboard, providing assistance if required. They are informed by the platform when the payment is successful.
Here’s how it works:
Transfer to an Automated Secure Payment Line
- Agents can discuss details with the customer then transfer them to a fully automated payment IVR which can prompt them to enter their card details. The agent doesn’t see or hear any card details.
- Once the payment has been processed the customer is diverted straight back to the agent who will be notified the payment was successful.
Here’s how it works (Click to zoom)
Send a Unique Payment Link Over Email, SMS, Web Chat or Social Media
- Agents can generate a unique payment URL that can be pasted into any form of digital communication and sent to the customer.
- It launches a secure web page, hosted in a PCI-DSS Level 1 environment, where the customers are able to enter their card details.
- The agents can stay on the call or the chat session as the customer completes payment, in case any assistance or questions arise.
- The agent is informed immediately when payment is completed.
Here’s how it works:
Does It Affect How I Record My Calls?
You can record the entire call, without the need for any manual pause and resume intervention by the agent. No card details are ever spoken out loud.
How Much Does It Cost?
Price is determined on number of concurrent payments rather than number of agents, a very unique and flexible approach which allows you to scale up or down operations quickly. Talk to us to get a dedicated quote based on your existing setup.
How Quickly Does It Take to Build the Services?
We have established a dedicated deployment team for fast-tracking these services if you feel your team would immediately benefit.
If you have an existing MOTO Gateway and don’t require any integration to back-office systems, you’ll be able to use a live service within 14 days, with the option to add additional features later if you wish.
Talk To Us Now
Key IVR are dedicated provider of secure payment solutions across a number of channels. We support hundreds of clients and process £3 billion annually on their behalf.
We work with organisation’s to provide a flexible payment service, so no matter where your agents are or how they work – payments are made securely.
Talk to us now about how we can assist you and support your contingency plans.